Did you sell something to someone who lives in another country? JShip can help!

Monday, November 1, 2021 04:32am

Unless this is a gift, you will have to fill out either a commercial invoice or a declaration of goods. The commercial invoice is really the receipt of goods sold to another party. The goods declaration is the same form but you can omit some fields. If you are trading something or sending something that you didn't sell and it still has a monetary value, you will have to fill out a goods declaration. Documents almost never need either of these forms and can just have a label on envelope. 

Ready to start shipping? Ship your package today!

Start A Shipment